Article: EXO Baekhyun's sasaeng fans trespasses his older brother's wedding... 'where are her basic manners?'
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+731, -11] No words for these sasaeng fans... A once in a lifetime event for his brother, imagine how apologetic Baekhyun and the other members must feel? Please wake up.
2. [+614, -12] From Luhan's kidnapping incident to the sexual remarks made towards the members at the airport to trespassing into their dorms... There is an endless list of all the things EXO sasaengs have done thus far. They will exceed TVXQ's sasaengs at this rate.
3. [+553, -32] It's because her face looks like that that her life is resorted to chasing after stars ㅋㅋㅋ Chase him all you want, he's used to seeing pretty faces at broadcast halls, he's only going to want to throw up seeing your piggy face
1. [+7,793, -30] So unbelievably rude. Who do they think they are to ruin someone's once in a lifetime event? Can't they settle with watching the boys on TV? Why don't they report these people to the police?
2. [+6,820, -28] This isn't just crossing the line, this type of behavior defies all logic...
3. [+6,054, -77] Even if it means EXO's image will be on the line, I'd rather SM go hard on these matters so that the members don't get hurt anymore
4. [+5,059, -52] And this is why EXO fans are known for being disrespectful ㅡㅡ
5. [+1,306, -10] What did Baekhyun's brother do to deserve having his own wedding ruined? How do these sasaengs expect Baekyhun to be able to see his sister in law's face without shame anymore?
6. [+1,364, -8] Do they not have brains...? As if trespassing wasn't enough, she had the nerve to rush to him while he was standing behind his brother cutting the cake to ask for autographs...