[Pann] Oh My Girl's Binni tears up with Hani on EXID win



Pann: Oh My Girl Binnie's facial expression when EXID won #1

She was busy clapping and then saw Hani crying and started to tear up herself ㅠㅠ

1. [+103, -5] Hul... f*ck.... Makes me want to join her fandom... fuc*... so f*cking cute.. ㅠㅠㅠ
Oh Jesus

2. [+82, -6] Hul ㅋㅋ She's seriously so cute, crazy

3. [+71, -5] Sad that people are telling this post to screw off to the fan section..

4. [+34, -2] Another gif of her pre-debut

5. [+29, -2 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was put off by how many posts about them I saw lately but this is soooo cute ㅋㅋㅋ more than enough to make me want to be a fan

6. [+27, -2] Even cuter when caught eating chips ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+24, -2] She also bowed 90 degrees ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+24, -1] Definitely not a facial expression you can force ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+22, -1] Makes me want to get her #1 to see her cry

10. [+17, -1] Who keeps calling Oh My Girl ugly? She's so naturally pretty. Bae Doona + Lee Yoobi feel

11. [+15, -1] She instantly reminded me of Tiffany during 'ITNW' days... and a bit of ex-After School's Yoo Soyoung. I think she'll be responsible for a lot of people joining the fandom.

-