Kim Kyung Ho or Krystal?




Article: The difficult 'is it Kim Kyung Ho or Krystal?' question

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+226, -6] I thought this was a joke but I kept scrolling down and it really is hard to tell who it is

2. [+183, -2] I thought for sure the last picture was Kim Kyung Ho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+116, -1] Isn't the first picture totally Kim Kyung Ho ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+11, -1] I got one right out of the three ㅋㅋ total doppelgangers at this level ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+10, -0] Krystal doesn't have any volume to her body or a waist, just long hair which is why she gets confused with a man like Kim Kyung Ho ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10, -0] ㅡㅡ.. I thought for sure the first is Kim Kyung Ho, second Krystal, and third Krystal... but what the, I got the first and second both wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -0] The second took me by surprise ㅋ

8. [+5, -0] What the;;;; why is this so hard ㅋ

-