Hwangbo is a fashion don't at 'Seoul Fashion Week'


Article: Hwangbo, 'is this fashion real life?'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+538, -22] I always feel that some designers aren't always meant to be good designers just because they call themselves one

2. [+352, -8] Oh that's real life alright

3. [+340, -15] She looks like a gyopo who stole random clothes off a rack and wore them all out

4. [+19, -8] That's a lot of expensive trash she's wearing

5. [+16, -7] Sorry but I burst out laughing the second I saw it ㅠ.ㅠ

6. [+16, -2] Looks like she took a time machine back to the early 2000s

7. [+13, -1] I wish celebrities would stop thinking that they can pull off any old rag ㅠ

8. [+11, -0] This designer has to be a scam

9. [+11, -4] It's even funnier because her facial expression looks so serious ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+9, -0] Ugh I want to rip that tag thing off her hat, so distracting

-