Goo Hara laments about never having taken a trip with her friends


Article: 'Seoulmate' Goo Hara, "I don't have any experience taking a trip with my friends... I've always been busy"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+380, -7] She's lying... What was that trip she took with Sulli and GD and she went clubbing and everything?

2. [+343, -10] Did you visit that pension by yourself, then?

3. [+302, -10] What about that pension trip.......

4. [+46, -0] I wonder what she was thinking saying that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+44, -0] We all saw your pictures with Sulli and Gain on an international trip

6. [+40, -1] Didn't you go on one with Sulli and Gain?

7. [+39, -0] I knew the best reply would be about her pension ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+36, -0] Your friends would be upset to hear that....

9. [+24, -0] Is she truly that dumb? That she would forget going to Paris with GD and Sulli?

10. [+24, -0] What about with Sulli?

-